Sunday, November 16, 2008

daughters

Did I wet your appitite? Here is a little info for Sisters.
We will be having a complete blast so bring your laughing pants! Anyone interested in watching Twilight we will be going Friday night!!! We can have a BIG sleep over if you want on Friday. I will take care of children on Friday for all who want to go.

Sat, we will meet at 10:00 A.M. for all those who don't sleep over. If you all could bring a little $1.00 or @ $2.00 for each one. My sisters do it , we consider it a birhtday, or thoughtful gesture of l ove. We set it out for each others at different times. We always write a note.

The girls A,B,C girls, and Kyley will be here, Teaching them how to carry on sisters tradition.
Harry is welcome too.
Our hone phone isn't working till Wed. but I will have my cell phone.
i am happy to have this time with you and hope we can all enjoy being together as much as I have looked forward to being with you.

P.S. Lorraine PetersonBrimhall has asked us to send pic for the Christmas party even if you can't be here. Just email them to dlbrimhall@hotmail.com the sooner the better, also Janene' baby is having some major medical problems. She may have CF and goes in for surgery the 29th and may need a liver transplant down the road. aPray for them.
I love you all. Have a good flight all those who fly. we pray for your safety.
MOM

No comments: